Monday 25 March 2013

all mixed up



its been a while blog haha
well there's lots of thing i would like to vomit from my mind now , i've gone through a lot these past few months, missing my mummy a lot coz shes far from here and my beau .. 
well exam just around the corner so wish me luck, i've been working not so hard but maybe extra effort for this semester i suppose ? haha so hopefully it'll bring the great result that i've dreamed of :p

after few months being away from her family my mum gonna be here with us next week! so im pretty excited missing her so bad and praying for her every night and day.. well shout out to my brother congrats for setting your foot as Asistant manager in Sme Bank , such a young age but already achieve something amazing , im so proud of you although you're kinda annoying sometimes

i kinda miss my bestie a lot we haven't talk to each other for a long time now i suppose.. i get it she tried to balance both sides but can't she see that my side is always being the last ? i mean its not like im asking her to make me her 1st priority but like i said she had done something like this before.. but i remember what atha says its okay as long you'll be there when she needs you then imma be alright.. i guess so :')

okay thats it , will be updating more when i have lotta free time :D