Thursday 18 April 2013

midnight




its already past midnight and i have so many things on my mind right now.. they say you have two choices and,  i wont tell those two choices i have..just lemme keep it to myself :)

long distance relationship is something new to me, i never have this sorta thing before.. its not that i don't trust him but honestly i don't trust myself.. im actually the one whose a trouble maker here.. 
and i kinda feel lil bit lost.. my family seems far from me , so for now i stayed at my uncle and his fam house for a while before im goin to KL, and my other half he's been away for several months already and the worst part is, he had no idea when he'll be coming back home .. isn't that a heartbreaking ? :'(
but he says as long im with him hes the happiest man.. but i kinda want him here i mean at least we're nearer..