Tuesday 23 April 2013

trying to fit in

few more days before flying to mums place hihi.. 

I've stayed at my uncles place for few days.. emmm, for two weeks to be exact , its actually my mums idea, she asked me to stay there before going to Kl, at first i insist but then.. thinking bout two weeks alone at our home is a total disaster..  thought it'll be a worst idea staying here but actually its great i love it here.. they've given me a warm welcoming.. and i really enjoyed staying here hihi.. but at the first day honestly i feel lil bit weird i guess ?? haha well im not so used to surrounded by lots of people..but here bammm suddenly i have 4 lil brothers and 1 lil sister.. and all of 'em so freaking noisy, fiesty , annoying but adorable sometime... love y'all haha.. and credits to aunty hihi or i call her mamah.. she's nice, friendly and young at heart.. well my uncle(mums younger brother) he's a busy man so i didn't get to see him that much.. he spend most of his time at the office, he's kinda fierce so i kinda relief he's not around the house that much bahahah so i can boss around my cousins anywhere and anytime i want :p